Total Pageviews

Friday, January 30, 2015


It's amusing to note that many of the people, who used to label me "Sarkaari" during my years with Daily Excelsior, and had become holy cows of Kashmir's separatist movement with such more-loyal-than-the-king enactments, are now on oath to protect India's sovereignty and integrity in Jammu and Kashmir and are themselves about to become partners of the Sarkaar with the RSS-run BJP. We are eagerly waiting to watch them run the Sarkaar and share the power and the dais with the same people who they demonised for years as "dismantlers of Babri Masjid" and "savage killers and gang rapists of Gujarat". In Kashmir, time has ruthlessly taken the masks and the curtains off and exposed everybody. Thank god I stand vindicated in my belief and hold my head high not with pride but with humility!!!

ham parvarish-e-loh-o-qalam karte rahenge
jo dil pe guzartii hai raqam karte rahenge

BACAUSE

mein zahr-e-halahil ko kabhi keh na saka qand

END

No comments: